Moving to Gainesville or a neighboring city in Alachua County can be both exciting and stressful. I know from countless moves as a military brat that finding the right home in your new city is just the beginning. One of the most difficult parts of the move is moving your personal items. As a member of the National Association of REALTORS, I am able to offer all my clients a free service, the MOVE ADVOCATE.
The MOVE ADVOCATE acts as a personal assistant to help you research the right carrier, and help coordinate and manage the details of the move. They start by assigning you a move counselor who will walk you through a personalized assessment of your moving needs and answer any questions you may have on the moving process.
What are the benefits of MOVE ADVOCATE?
- Personalized moving assistance from a moving industry expert
- Multiple bids from national moving companies
- Guaranteed Not-to-Exceed estimates
- VIP discounts on state-to-state moves
- Free full replacement coverage up to $75,000 with no deductible
- Saves you time and money and gives you peace of mind!
To learn more about this free service, please call the MOVE ADVOCATE at 1-800-617-1918